Bylaw Officers usually issue warning notices for the first incident of bylaw contravention. If you have received a warning, please contact Bylaw Services. We welcome the opportunity to discuss the matter with you.

All Violation Notices, including parking tickets, can be paid at Municipal Hall.  Please make sure to bring the Violation Notice with you, and write the notice number on the cheque if that’s how you are paying.

If you choose to dispute a Violation Notice, please fill in the form on the back of the notice and submit it in person or by mail to Municipal Hall. It must be received within two weeks of the date of issue.