Purpose of the Committee
To provide policy development and operational guidance to manage shared interests and use of space in the Bowen Island Community Centre, and to ensure smooth and productive operations of the facility for the benefit of all the community. To conduct their work in keeping with the collaborative vision and principles in the Memorandum of Understanding between Bowen Island Municipality (BIM) and Bowen Island Arts Council (The Hearth) dated January 7, 2021 (Schedule A of the Terms of Reference).
- Kim Selody, Chair
- Frazer Elliott, Vice Chair
- Mimi Ramsay
- Councillor Judi Gedye
- Gail Lotenberg, The Hearth Arts on Bowen Board Director
- Jami Scheffer, The Hearth Arts on Bowen Executive Director
- Gillian Drake, Manager of Recreation and Community Services
- Lee Vincent, Bowen Island Community Centre Facility Manager (Staff Resource, non-voting member)
To contact the Housing Advisory Committee please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Agendas and Minutes
Bowen Island Community Centre Project Webpage (ourislandplace.com)