The following applications require a public notice period:

  • OCP amendment
  • Land Use Bylaw amendment
  • Temporary Use Permit
  • Development Variance Permit

Public notice includes posting a sign with details of the application at the project site.  Planning staff will provide the applicant with the content required to be printed on the sign.  The applicant is responsible for printing and posting the notice sign as follows:

  • 2’ x 2’ in size
  • Of a weatherproof material, such as corrugated plastic
  • Posted on the property line adjacent to a public roadway
  • Within easy viewing of the passing public

Such signs may be printed by a typical sign company, as well as many printing services.