Purpose of the Committee
The purpose of the Bowen Island Municipal Community Centre Select Steering Committee is to provide input and oversight pertaining to the Bowen Island Community Centre Project planning, design, construction and commissioning to operations processes.
- Mayor Andrew Leonard, Chair
- Counillor Alison Morse, Vice Chair
- Councillor Judith Gedye
- Jami Scheffer, The Hearth Executive Director, Bowen Island Arts Council
- Rob Gloor, The Hearth, Board Member
- Liam Edwards, Chief Administrative Officer
- Kristen Watson, Chief Financial Officer
- Gillian Drake, Manager of Recreation and Community Services
To contact the BIM Community Centre Select Steering Committee, please email: CCSSC@bimbc.ca.
For more information about the proposed Community Centre project, please go the Bowen Island Community Centre website at this link: ourislandplace.com.